Buffered Enzymatic Support
InflaQuell™ is a proteolytic enzyme system formulated to promote a healthy inflammation response by the body.
- Uniquely formulated to promote a healthy inflammation response versus a general enzyme product formulated for both digestion and inflammation support
- Buffered with ginger for your sensitive patients’ stomachs
- 100% vegetarian formula removes the concerns about porcine or bovine based products
- Works in a wide pH range (2.75 – 7.8), providing optimal absorption versus animal sourced enzymes which work well only in a more alkaline medium.
Protease 6.0, Bromelain, Serrazimes & Papain
- Plant based pancreatin alternative.
- Protease consisting of amylase and lipase obtained from the fermentation of Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger.
- Pineapple sourced enzyme promoting healthy white blood cell count.
- Promotes healthy allergic response system.
- Proteolytic enzyme system derived from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus mellus which has been designed as an alternative to serratio-peptidase in dietary supplements used to promote healthy cardiovascular, anti-inflammatory, respiratory and immune function.
- Papaya sourced enzyme promoting a healthy inflammation response.
Pro Capillary & Buffering Blend
- A bioflavonoid that nurtures antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
- Gently buffers the capsules for sensitive patients.
Cautions: This product may increase the absorption and distribution of certain pharmaceuticals. If taking prescription medication or if pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use. Systemically used proteases have anti-thrombic actions. Persons with bleeding disorders, or those who are taking anti-thrombic medications, may experience increased clotting times. This product may irritate gastric ulcers.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take three capsules twice daily at least two hours after eating or one hour before eating, or as directed by your health care professional.