* Researched Nutritionals is in the process of enhancing select product labels, packaging may vary temporarily.
Comprehensive Allergy Support*
Features & Benefits*
Allergies may develop as a result of many environmental conditions. When exposed to an allergen, the human body produces a natural mast cell activation response. This mast cell activation causes a release of histamine which when released, binds to histamine receptors causing common allergy symptoms.
Histaquel™ combines seven flavonoids shown to support healthy mast cell function by promoting a healthy amount of histamine release, along with herbs shown to block histamine from attaching to receptors via competitive inhibition.
Fisetin, Luteolin, Perilla frutescens & Quercefit TM Quercetin Phytosome
- Targeted flavonoid blend supports a healthy mast cell release of histamine.
- Moderates interactions between mast cells and activated T-cells.
- Supports a healthy IgE mediated release of histamine.
- Highly bioavailible form of Quercetin with 20 times increased absorption compared to standard Quercetin in published research.
Stinging Nettle Leaf, Butterbur extract
- Promotes a healthy level of histamine to bind to its receptors by competitive inhibition.
- Supports management of a healthy immune system response to allergens.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules twice per day with or without meals.