* Researched Nutritionals is in the process of enhancing select product labels, packaging may vary temporarily.
Promotes a Healthy Immune Response to Environmental Challenges*
Transfer Factor Enviro™ provides the physician with a targeted formula developed to promote a healthy response to environmental challenges.
As with all targeted transfer factors, it is recommended the health care professional confirm the patient’s condition with various commercial lab tests.
Low weight molecular proteins (transfer factor), Beta Glucan & IP-6 (inositol hexaphosphate)
- Promotes healthy immune response
- Activates white blood cells known as macrophages and neutrophils
- Provides one of the immune systems first line of defense against foreign invaders
- Removes cellular debris & speed up recover of damaged tissue
- Promotes metal chelation to prevent buildup of minerals which may weaken immune system
Cautions: Not indicated for use during pregnancy.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take on an empty stomach (two hours after eating or one hour before eating) or as directed by your health care professional. Week 1: one gelcap per day Week 2 & beyond: two gelcaps per day
Some individuals may experience a herxeimer reaction, characterized by flu-like symptoms, when they first take the product. Most physicians recognize this as a normal reaction of any product developed to support the immune system. If these symptoms occur, they generally subside within two weeks. Sensitive individuals should start with one capsule every other day for the first week; one capsule per day for the second week; two capsules per day for the third week and thereafter. If individual misses a dose, he/she should not double the dose.