* Researched Nutritionals is in the process of enhancing select product labels, packaging may vary temporarily.
Tri-Fortify® – The superior liposomal glutathione
To ensure maximum absorption, a liposomal solution is required. Liposomal glutathione enables greater cellular absorption in all areas of the body. Glutathione is produced by every cell; however, due to environmental stressors and toxins, the body can benefit from additional cellular support.
Tri-Fortify® is the only liposomal glutathione backed by peer-reviewed, published clinical research. Furthermore, Tri-Fortify® overcomes the common shortcomings of other supplements. We spent two years developing our unique manufacturing process to create the best liposomal glutathione supplement. Our objectives were to:
- Provide superior intracellular absorption
- Create a heat-stable product that does not require refrigeration. (After subjecting Tri-Fortify® to 104°F and 75% humidity for 90 consecutive days, it still exceeded label claims)
- Develop a flavor that both children and adults could enjoy by eliminating the strong sulfur smell and taste associated with other glutathione products.
Peer-reviewed published clinical research on Tri-Fortify®
Penn State University conducted an 8-week human study using Tri-Fortify® to assess changes in intracellular glutathione absorption (not just plasma levels). Researchers also looked at natural killer cell function and oxidative stress markers.
The study showed significant increases in intracellular glutathione levels after just 2 weeks of use, as well as demonstrating its ability to support healthy NK cell function and oxidative stress levels.*¹
Bolsters Antioxidant Action*
Glutathione is a tri-peptide composed of the three amino acids L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine, and L-glycine.
- Known as the master antioxidant because it recycles other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E.* This is why Tri-Fortify® has so much synergy with liposomal vitamin C
- Because glutathione exists within cells, it is in a prime position to neutralize free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage*
- The potent antioxidant effect of Tri-Fortify® helps keep cells running smoothly*
Tri-Fortify® also helps support healthy liver function. The highest amounts of glutathione are found in the liver and kidneys, which are responsible for the removal of toxic components.*