Tri-Fortify Watermelon® Liposomal Glutathione:
Peer-reviewed published clinical research on Tri-Fortify®
Penn State University conducted an 8-week human study using Tri-Fortify® Liposomal Glutathione to assess changes in intracellular glutathione absorption (not just plasma levels). Researchers also looked at natural killer cell function and oxidative stress markers.
The study showed significant increases in intracellular glutathione levels after just 2 weeks of use, as well as demonstrating its ability to support healthy NK cell function and oxidative stress levels.*
Bolsters Antioxidant Action*
Glutathione is a tri-peptide composed of the three amino acids L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine, and L-glycine.
- Known as the master antioxidant because it recycles other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E.* This is why Tri-Fortify® has so much synergy with liposomal vitamin C
- Because glutathione exists within cells, it is in a prime position to neutralize free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage*
- The potent antioxidant effect of glutathione helps keep cells running smoothly*
Glutathione also helps support healthy liver function. The highest amounts of glutathione are found in the liver and kidneys, which are responsible for the removal of toxic components. High amounts of glutathione are also found in the brain and lung lining.*
Fortifies Immune System*
Glutathione supports the normal function of the immune system.*
- Plays a critical role in the proper function of white blood cells, including T cell lymphocytes and the multiplication of lymphocytes (the cells that mediate specific immunity)*
- Adequate function of white blood cells is essential in mounting an effective immune response